'Adams Law Office
Working for You is What We Do
Divorce- No Fault (Also known as Irreconcilable Differences) (no children or property, etc.)
Divorce--No Fault (Also known as Irreconcilable Differences) (children or property)
Fault Based Grounds:
1. Habitual cruel and inhuman treatment.
3. Being sentenced to any penitentiary, and not pardoned before being sent there.
4. Desertion for one year.
5. Habitual drunkenness.
6. Habitual and excessive use of opium, morphine or other like drug.
7. Natural impotency.
8. Insanity or idiocy at the time of marriage, if the party complaining did not know of such infirmity.
9. Marriage to some other person at the time of the pretended marriage between the parties.
10. Pregnancy of the wife by another person at the time of the marriage, if the husband did not know of such pregnancy.
11. The parties being related to each other within the degrees of kindred between whom marriage is prohibited by law.
12. Incurable insanity